This fast-paced, highly tactical game is set in the 17th Century Caribbean during the age of piracy, it can be played on your average kitchen table in about 2 hours and is sure to appeal to both casual and competitive players. Blood & Plunder was also produced with consultation from world-renowned historian and author Bennerson Little to ensure that all models, scenarios and strategies accurately reflect the period.
Light Frigate: These light warships were made for combat and Commonly used by the Guarda Costas and pirate hunters. Light Frigates are robust vessels which are designed to mimic their larger counterparts while keeping up with the smaller ships they pursued.
- 1x 13x5" Plastic Resin Hull (28mm scale)
- 15x Wooden Dowel for Masts & Spars
- 4x Yards of Elastic for Rigging
- 6x White Metal Light Cannons on Carriages
- 8x White Metal Light Cannon Barrels for Gunports
- 4x White Metal Swivel Guns
- 22x White Metal Assorted Rigging Parts
- 14x White Metal Gunport Covers
- 1x Game Card
Please note: Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.