This fast-paced, highly tactical game is set in the 17th Century Caribbean during the age of piracy, it can be played on your average kitchen table in about 2 hours and is sure to appeal to both casual and competitive players. Blood & Plunder was also produced with consultation from world-renowned historian and author Bennerson Little to ensure that all models, scenarios and strategies accurately reflect the period.
This Dutch-designed ship-rigged vessel is a soundly structured merchantman meant to be outfitted with a small crew. The severe tumblehome of its design is known for making it particularly difficult to board.
- 15.5"x6.5" Plastic Resin Hull
- 15 Wooden Dowel for Masts & Spars
- 4 Yards of Elastic for Rigging
- 32 Laser Cut Wooden Rigging Parts
- 4 Light Cannons and Carriages
- 14 White Metal Gunport Covers
Please note: Miniature is supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.