This fast-paced, highly tactical game is set in the 17th Century Caribbean during the age of piracy, it can be played on your average kitchen table in about 2 hours and is sure to appeal to both casual and competitive players. Blood & Plunder was also produced with consultation from world-renowned historian and author Bennerson Little to ensure that all models, scenarios and strategies accurately reflect the period.
Brigantine: Quick, sturdy and well-armed, the brigantine is suited to handle nearly any situation. This ship's shallow draft and mixed rig configuration give it a versatility which made it very popular among Pirate and Privateer crews.
- 1x 12x4.5" Plastic Resin Hull (28mm scale)
- 11x Wooden Dowel for Masts & Spars
- 4x Yards of Elastic for Rigging
- 4x White Metal Light Cannons on Carriages
- 4x White Metal Light Cannon Barrels for Gunports
- 6x White Metal Swivel Guns
- 17x White Metal Assorted Rigging Parts
- 8x White Metal Gunport Covers
- 1x Game Card
Please note: Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.